Working with a Car TV Show and other Great Stuff!

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I've had the most amazing month with the Yachts For Sale YouTube channel and wanted to share this with a forum of people who appreciate this kind of thing...

My company tasked me to find a yacht for a popular Car TV Show earlier this year, and last week I attended the filming and met one of the presenters. By coincidence, the following day I was completing the filming of a promotional video of the same yacht. The Car Show has three presenters, who all tweeted about my video afterwards (although unfortunately only one of the three had a link).

It's been great for my channel, and the company I work for are so impressed with the numbers that Yachts For Sale YouTube channel is achieving that they have agreed to finance a series of weekly video blogs. I've tried doing video blogs before, but my filming skills are dreadful and my editing is worse, so they have always flopped. I can get professional filming and editing done now, albeit with a limited budget, so I'm optimistic that this will assist the channel to grow further still.

Just thought I'd share...there have been a lot of "lows" in building my channel so it's exciting when the "highs" arrive!