Services Will design your channel (intro, outro, banner etc) for free

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Commentator
Trying to build my portfolio!

Just reply with your channel URL and maybe some points describing your channel too and I'll send back all the goods.

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Commentator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcVoO0SNLFoGVIpfCv4hHtg

I am starting my YouTube channel back up for the first time in a while. My content used to be minecraft, but now i play mainly rainbow six siege. I don't expect much, but i would appreciate a simple logo/profile picture. Thanks!
Got any design notes? Favorite operator, gun etc- perhaps a color scheme?

Also what kind of content? Stuff like BikiniBodhi and Evan Braddock?

WeebSlayer

Reaction score
Got any design notes? Favorite operator, gun etc- perhaps a color scheme?

Also what kind of content? Stuff like BikiniBodhi and Evan Braddock?

I am currently working on a few frag movies right now, but i will most likely branch out from that eventually. An operator i have been playing a lot lately is Valkyrie, so something themed around a Valkyrie cam for example would be kind of cool. Thanks!

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Commentator
I am currently working on a few frag movies right now, but i will most likely branch out from that eventually. An operator i have been playing a lot lately is Valkyrie, so something themed around a Valkyrie cam for example would be kind of cool. Thanks!

Hey there, all finished! I've DM'd a download link for the .zip with all the files :)
All source files are included if you want to make any modifications!

QfL2IdE.png

Outro:

WeebSlayer

Reaction score
Trying to build my portfolio!

Just reply with your channel URL and maybe some points describing your channel too and I'll send back all the goods.

Thanks for the designing my YouTube page!

Nate Stanley is friendly, He responds extremely quickly, and is a very talented graphic designer & video editor. 10/10!

Reactions: NateStanley

chubbysaurus

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
Hello Nate, I'm a relatively new YouTuber and I would definitely love a new youtube banner!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdXNw1daFWqqnZ9hwC7q0Q <- This is my channel page

I am mainly playing Mordhau right now but planning on making vids on different games once I build up an audience.

I really like a banner similar to this channel

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Commentator
Hello Nate, I'm a relatively new YouTuber and I would definitely love a new youtube banner!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdXNw1daFWqqnZ9hwC7q0Q <- This is my channel page

I am mainly playing Mordhau right now but planning on making vids on different games once I build up an audience.

I really like a banner similar to this channel
Ah- you play mordhau? You are a stronger man than I haha

I'm about to head to town but when I get back I'll see what I can do for you!

Just the banner, then? Do you want me to incorporate the character in your avatar (if you do, you gotta tell me what character it is lmao)