Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Seriously thats an awesome imagery. If you can get someone to animate it into a short animation / film of shorts it will do really well!
Thank you! But there have been some great additions made to it by Idek and Dewmonic. An animation would be awesome indeed!

This was a great read. Honestly have seen a huge change in channel interaction by being proactive and putting in the hard work through online engagement with the community. You put together the YOUTUBE journey so well! Thank you for this thread ;)
Glad you enjoyed it! Networking will indeed help you a lot, happy that you're seeing some effects from it!

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not a famous writer? This thread is so good, seriously. :bookworm2: It's actually entertaining to read and you have successfully drawn me into reading the marketing/strategy stuff, which is almost like a miracle - it wasn't just some plain text nobody would understand, but it really felt like a story that could become reality one day (I don't mean that forest thing, but that 'getting people on your path' - you know how I mean it). Hope this post will help people, it already has the potential to do so.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are you sure you're not a famous writer? This thread is so good, seriously. :bookworm2:
That's so nice of you! I feel humbled by this praise n.n I used to write a lot in my spare time, glad I haven't lost my touch!

Glad I could interest you in some marketing and networking, it's quite a fun subject when you get into it :)

Reactions: Oliver Lesh

Poorna

Reaction score
You have a great imagination! Thank you for sharing this with us. Why don't you consider writing a novel? ;)

EmmaHudsonSinger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I absolutely love how you put this! I really hadn't considered SEO so much and how important it could be but this made it a whole lot clearer! Thank you!

PS. I hope you're enjoying England! We do have some beautiful places!

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I absolutely love how you put this! I really hadn't considered SEO so much and how important it could be but this made it a whole lot clearer! Thank you!

PS. I hope you're enjoying England! We do have some beautiful places!
Glad it helped you! SEO can be a very vague concept, so I tried my best to clarify it :p

And England has been wonderful so far, thanks!

YonderYon

Reaction score
I'm an absolute sucker for analogies and this one was spot on. Nicely worded, I'm off to find work on my cinema.

Md Sk Johnny

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with you. If any video content did not get any rank or Youtube or search engine ranking page then, no one find out the video. That's why we get low volume of view or sometimes it's zero. So, we provide best seo practice before publish content.