Why my videos can't get enough views?

Oana

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a simple question : Why my videos can't get enough views?
I tried to make good video, good thumbsnails, good titles, good descriptions, good tags..etc.
I know that I'm still learning but with 800 subs I make just 100 view / video. It's that good or bad? I feel that I'm growing slowwwww.

Thank You !

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep going at it and dont ever quit or get discouraged... It will take some time

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nothing wrong with both your channel and videos. Just like the Nathan Drake guy picture say, don't give up. Just keep on going, eventually you will grow. You can try to promote your videos or channel through other websites or social media but keep it professional and don't spam on it. Never expect fast growth unless you are some sort of a celebrity or have connection with other popular You Tubers.

Reactions: Oana

Oana

Reaction score
Thank You guys ! I really appreciate it ! I definitly keep going, but I was worry about something that I do wrong.
Anyway, thanks !

Reaction score
I definitely feel you :$. It's hard to get people to watch even though I try to make good videos with thumbnails and such. The only thing we can do is continue making better videos and promoting it.

Reactions: Oana