Why Isn't My Channel Link Working?!

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is messed up... my channel link isn't working.
You can only access it if you have access to one of my videos and then going to my channel from there.
If you have wisdom, help a brother out!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I was hoping someone had the answer to this because it has to do with the 'new way' people set up channels now unfortunately I only know there is a way to fix it but I dont know how it was fixed. I was looking for the post where someone was given the solution to this awhile back but I could not find it. I will suggest maybe I think it was micheal had the answer (forum admin micheal) send him a pm see if he remembers how it was fixed because I think it was him that fixed it. The problem is the space in your name but something needs to be linked to allow you to pick a youtube channel username.. i just dont know what buttons are needing to be pressed I only know that there is something that is "undone" on your end that is not obvious or easy to find hehe :(

your actually posting as "sam park" so that is your username but I have no clue how its fixed..

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YEah. I thought you had one of those accounts with two words. Those create a lot of problems. I don't know what went wrong though. It's spelt right and everything?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
he has there is a step to link up his name and youtube username but I forgot how it was fixed.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd just wait until tomorrow, when Mike comes online at some point. He's the admin, and should know what to do!

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alright, thanks for the help so far!