Why is your channel special?

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want you to tell me why your channel is special? You are passionate, you put in time and effort to plan, record and meticulously edit your videos. But so does every other channel.

So tell me why your channel deserves to stand out from the rest?

Tell Me Why.jpg

Reactions: Fost

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It's special because it just so happens that the audience interested in my videos likes watching them. You can spend all the time in the world editing and making the videos best that they can be for YOU, but if those videos are not appealing to THEM (your audience) then none of that matters.

Reactions: Graphic Designer

DieuGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
The Bible verses. Not only the time spent editing so each video is special, but each bible verse (usually taken from a King James or NIV bible) is meticulously researched so its the proper fit for the video and/or topic of discussion. I put passion and pride into all my videos. but the bible verses are the special little finish that makes each video a 'Dieugirl' video.

I also add as much personality and RL self as I can, so there's that too.

GoetzSaCebu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Because I now upload all my ancient partyfotos as HD and 4K Slideshows.
That way we old partypeople now can watch the old times in HD and 4K.

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The assumption that every channel cares about meticulously planning & editing isn't quite correct. Many smaller channels seem to not care about either until they already establish a following. It really boils down to whether you as the creator take pride in your channel. Many smaller creators view it just as a casual hobby and nothing more, and thus aren't that bothered if their videos don't look all that great. But then there are other, fewer channels that do put a lot of honest work into making their content look as polished as possible. It really depends on the person.

I tend to lean more towards taking pride in my work. I make my videos for myself. If it's not something I'd want to watch myself, I keep editing and polishing until it is. I'm not perfect, I readily admit, but I think my channel's overall quality, compared to most others of similar size, is what's allowed me to grow so quickly, more than doubling my size in the past year alone. YouTube takes time and effort, and you have to love what you do, otherwise no one's going to really help build your channel up.

cy's escapes

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think my channel is special yet. I'm definitely still exploring ways and styles to create art and content in ways that give myself enjoyment as a creative hobby. Still looking for that voice and style, but slowly getting there with each video, I think, and learning a lot so far.

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
My channel special because I'm lazy and not committed to my task. After 1 year I can't upload any video or plan to grow it. That's why it goes to unless and I lost my channel also dream. But I have a dream and try to build up again, hope morkie flash channel will be long run one day.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I want you to tell me why your channel is special? You are passionate, you put in time and effort to plan, record and meticulously edit your videos. But so does every other channel.

So tell me why your channel deserves to stand out from the rest?

View attachment 44799
I feel like at the end of the day only the people can tell you. Which is why I push, network and market my content. I can say oh my channel is this or that but so is a lot. Its like comparing Sketchers to Nike they just huge brands. So I do whatever I feel shows my personality but I also provide the chill spot for people not beat for politics, religion etc. I appreciate this question because it reminds me to be humble so thank you