Would any of you have a suggestion to get more views on that video

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
There's quite a good number of views for the amount of subscribers you have, so I don't understand what you mean by no views.
The video you've done is also not the kind of video a lot of people would go out of their way to look for, people need to actively be looking for videos about "minecraft clock towers" and even then is this the only video about that kind of thing? Not to mention yours isn't showing in the top results yet. I'd suggest comparing your tags to some of the top videos for the search result "Minecraft Clock Tower".
On top of this the video is only a few days old.

FuzzyHusky

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm relatively new to this site but not to YouTube. I struggled with getting views for a while too and honestly the best thing I can tell you is BE CONSISTENT. There's no shortcut. Upload, upload, and upload again. The views will eventually come as your channel grows. Also, the YouTube Creator Academy helps a lot too. It gives you tips on how to title your videos, how to use tags properly, and how to get your videos higher on the results list. Here's a link!

https://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/home

I checked out your channel and you do get a pretty good amount of views, more on average than me. I'm also a Minecraft YouTuber so I understand how frustrating it can be. You make good content though! Just keep at it and the results will come your way. They already are by the looks of it :)

JustJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your videos do get views. My gaming videos have commentary and funny moments while yours is just a time lapse w/no commentary and you still have more views than mine. It's amazing how you get that many views in a few hours. For some people it takes days to get the views you have. You're doing good so far so keep doing what you're doing.

Reactions: fixedsnuffle