Why do youtubers feel they're bullied when

monstermash

Reaction score
they can delete the comments and the banned word list works? how well does the banned word list work?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Guru
It works fine. A lot of people accuse others of bullying when in fact people are just disagreeing with them or calling them out on something.

monstermash

Reaction score
It works fine. A lot of people accuse others of bullying when in fact people are just disagreeing with them or calling them out on something.
I'm sorry >_< but what do you mean fine? can you please explain more?

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
  1. Vlogger
The word filter works fine. I have a huge list that someone shared. I put it in and the bad comments get held for review. I am easy on language. If it just cussing (normal English) I approve them. Anyone being rude, just to be a jerk, gets the commenter an instant block from any further comments.

As for bullying, there is a difference between disagreeing with someone and attacking. Generally jerks just have to be jerks. I find it best just to block them and not respond. I do not have time for idiots. They can take it to a channel that wants the drama (some channels promote the drama for views and interactions).

Reactions: LandyVlad and Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Guru
I'm sorry >_< but what do you mean fine? can you please explain more?

You asked "how well does the banned word list work? "

My answer is "It works fine." That means it does what it was designed to do.