Why can't i send any video? :(

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
Hey guys...
Today i updated Firefox, then i was going to send a video. However the Youtube didn't open the video and i couldn't send... I thought it was the update, but i tried to send by Google Chrome and it didn't work too...

What's the matter? :(

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe it is your computer? You could also try something like Safari or Internet Explorer...

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Restart your comp.....or clear cookies

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
You're talking about how you try to upload and it never goes to the upload screen right? Nothing seems to happen? Yeah it's doing it to ALOT of people, me included, but for some of us, it's STILL uploading, it just doesn't make you think it is cause it never goes to the upload screen. If I just tell it to upload, let it stay on that screen for about 15 minutes, and then come back, it's usually processing if not already up by then. But one guy tried that and it didn't work for him so I don't know if it will for you or not, good luck!

Reactions: Michael

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
You're talking about how you try to upload and it never goes to the upload screen right? Nothing seems to happen? Yeah it's doing it to ALOT of people, me included, but for some of us, it's STILL uploading, it just doesn't make you think it is cause it never goes to the upload screen. If I just tell it to upload, let it stay on that screen for about 15 minutes, and then come back, it's usually processing if not already up by then. But one guy tried that and it didn't work for him so I don't know if it will for you or not, good luck!
Yeah, it is the same way u told... i gone to the 'My Videos' and i see the Video is being uploaded but i can't see it... Thanks all of you guys :)

What's the matter with YT to something like this being happening?? Any error in their server?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, it is the same way u told... i gone to the 'My Videos' and i see the Video is being uploaded but i can't see it... Thanks all of you guys :)

What's the matter with YT to something like this being happening?? Any error in their server?
I have no idea, it's annoying because you have no way to edit the description or if you're like me, the title (my videos almost always have a different title from imovie than they do when I post em) before it goes live. Kind of sucks if people view your videos quickly. But yeah, it started doing it Friday as far as I know, I thought surely it would be fixed by now but nope.

Rafael

X3MSonicX Productions
Reaction score
I have no idea, it's annoying because you have no way to edit the description or if you're like me, the title (my videos almost always have a different title from imovie than they do when I post em) before it goes live. Kind of sucks if people view your videos quickly. But yeah, it started doing it Friday as far as I know, I thought surely it would be fixed by now but nope.
Wow, dammit... well i didn't notice since like 1 and half week - my last upload - Yep, it is really annoying... I hope Youtube fix it soon because would be very embarassing for someone to watch any of our videos and it don't have the correct name or any descriptions yet... :/

And I might be crazy, but i hope this issue it's not any hacker attack.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Wow, dammit... well i didn't notice since like 1 and half week - my last upload - Yep, it is really annoying... I hope Youtube fix it soon because would be very embarassing for someone to watch any of our videos and it don't have the correct name or any descriptions yet... :/

And I might be crazy, but i hope this issue it's not any hacker attack.
I doubt it... I think Youtube is more than capable of screwing this up without the help of hackers hahaha