Why Are More Black Influencers Recommending Real Estate Investing? (DJ Envy, T.I., Kim Klacik)

Epic Real Estate

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Lately, I've noticed an increasing number of black influencers promoting real estate investing into their community. Influencers like DJ Envy, T.I. and Charlie Villanueva are all championing real estate investing to their followers. Just this week Kimberly Klacik, representing Baltimore and running for Congress, made news when she shared her proposal for non-violent drug dealers to receive a one year amnesty and invest their cash to flip Baltimore's 17,000 vacant homes and then distribute them through a rent to own program, empowering the people of Baltimore to become property owners. So is this trend of black influencers encouraging real estate investment to their followers a good idea, or is it destined to fail? ✅ I think its a GREAT IDEA! We have no shortage of people on social media pointing out the problems we face as a country right now. We lack people who can suggest viable solutions. Real estate is a solution that can cause a positive change, right away, to entire communities. Now I'm not an expert by any means, nor do I claim to be, but I think alongside racism - which is clearly an issue we face - we also have a "classism" issue in the States. What do I mean by classism? Well, I see it as differential treatment based on perceived social class of a person. What determines social class? Money. ⭐ Real estate provides an opportunity like nothing else for the average person to create epic wealth. Real estate has produced more wealth for more people than any other investment class or any other industry. Black real estate investors CAN become wealthy, you just need to know how to play by the rules: 1) "Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait" - Will Rogers 2) Real estate is safe. It's the people that are risky 3) Take advantage of tax breaks arising from depreciation and deductions 4) Understand the power of amortization Even if you have a bad credit score, it's still possible to acquire property. Invest in yourself, learn everything you can (links to helpful channels are below!) and take action.