Who's Happy for KillerKeelstar's dismissal

BlockyLive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive learned that Keemstar just left Dramalert. He was replaced with Ty Blue. I'm was very happy to hear that. He got on my nerves for many reasons (i'm sure you know them already). First he hurt many Youtuber reputation by spreading hateful information and some times he even spread false info as well. Next, he treated his former-fans horribly. Finally, i hated his Intro. This is not as bad but, I always found Keem's intro very annoying. But the new host for Dramalert seems so much better. He is unbiased toward the news that he is reporting on. Many other people like him too. So I would like to here about your opinion about Keemstar and Ty Blue down below.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Based on what I know, it's a wise decision for him to move away from that platform, I think he's a big reason the new TOC was introduced. He did some pretty s****y things, he's got very little emotional self control

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Based on what I know, it's a wise decision for him to move away from that platform, I think he's a big reason the new TOC was introduced. He did some pretty s****y things, he's got very little emotional self control
Well he has started a new show essentially "YouTubes Got Talent" the channel has over 100k subs after being made 24 hours ago...

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keemstar should do something positive instead of reporting drama because people don't like putting their own business out there so the world can see. Keemstar should get sued for slander of character and leaking personal information

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I don't follow Keemstar but I've checked out a few of his videos in the past. I don't have the time to follow all the YT gossip but I kind of admire Keemstar's hustle tbh. He quickly realised there's a market for YT gossip/ drama and he jumped all over it. He doesn't mind people hating him. That's the whole point of his niche and how he gets so much publicity. Like this thread, for example.

Reactions: Tyhd

BlockyLive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keemstar should do something positive instead of reporting drama because people don't like putting their own business out there so the world can see. Keemstar should get sued for slander of character and leaking personal information
Thats what I think he needs to do a lot for people to for give him.