who was partnered with air creators ecosystem?

MiaW32

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What can you say? I am more interested in the terms of the contract, are there any nuances that they do not talk about: hidden interest, penalties for early termination of the contract, and so on?

Last edited:

Madrok

Reaction score
Why do you need a partner program at all? I see no point in these offices!

MiaW32

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why do you need a partner program at all? I see no point in these offices!
If they didn’t make sense, then there wouldn’t be so many millionaire bloggers who work with them.

davis ray

Reaction score
The number doesn't say anything, I just don't understand why you need to pay a part of your money to those who don't actually do anything?

Reactions: Popongpong2

cooperL

Reaction score
Maybe you had a bad experience? As far as I know, air creators ecosystem work out their percentages well, as they do analytics and help improve the quality of content, especially as far as I understand the partnership is based on win-win, the more views the youtuber has, the more our total earnings and they are ready to help implement their recommendations. I'm only not sure how they are with the contract, because I know that some companies have hidden exit penalties (everything can change in life and maybe I decide to abandon the channel altogether.

Reactions: Popongpong2

Phiona Simon

Reaction score
my friends are working with them, they say that according to the terms of the contract, you can leave the affiliate program at any time.