Channel Type
Youtuber
which famous youtuber inspired you?

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Tbh for my very first channel, I wasn't inspired by anyone super famous. I was inspired by a small content creator who had a couple of thousand subscribers. She got a decent amount of attention for her singing and I wanted to see if I could achieve the same. :p

This was back in 2009 though when there weren't as many content creators on the platform.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I was never inspired by anyone. I actually never watched YouTube until I started making videos myself.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was inspired by an unknown creator who claimed to be making £20 a day on the MoneySavingExport forum.
I thought to myself I want to earn £20 a day also! Now I generally make between £40 and £100 a day.

TripSide

Bing, Bang, Pow?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel at first, wasn't really inspired by anyone, I was just doing my own thing. But if I'm going to keep it short, I've been inspired by many Youtubers from Pewdiepie to Gamegrumps and M3rkMus1c (He honestly makes watching anything to do with COD enjoyable unlike so many other COD youtubers imo.)

And let me tell you, I watched a s**t ton of Gamegrumps. Neither of which I really watch anymore since I don't have the time to do so.

BeefyTime

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A combination of Nerdcubed (for his sense of humour being so similar to mine), and Kevin Smith (for constantly encouraging people to go out and make their own content, be it podcasts, videos, anything that inspires you).

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
L.A beast. Hes a crazy nut. Always entertained me though lol.