Who are your favourite vloggers?

DictionaryWrites

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you have any particular vloggers who you always love to keep up with? Why are they your favourites - do you think they're just fun, or do you find them inspirational or helpful?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I follow quite a few vloggers. Most of them are foreigners working/living in a different country. (scrap that, all of these are foreign vloggers xD)

Rachel & Jun: An American woman married to a Japanese man, living in Japan. I especiialy love their travel vlogs, they always show the most beautiful places and offer quite a bit of information about where they are.

Sharla in Japan: A Canadian woman married to a Korean man, living in Japan. More casual vlogger, she shows things in Japan, but also shows here daily life. She's a Pokémon fan, I love that n.n

Taylor R.: A Canadian woman married to a Chinese man, living in Japan (I'm beginning to see a pattern here xD). She works as a model, which is quite interesting. However, her vlogs have changed quite a bit over this last year. I kinda only enjoy them now because I already know her a bit, they often don't really have a specific (educational) point anymore.

Evan Edinger: American man living in London. He makes horrible puns and is just a joy to listen at. He makes travel videos as well (though on a different channel) and often has a well rounded meaning on more sensitive topics.

So overall, I just really enjoy experiencing other countries and hearing stories about how it is different or similar to the person experiencing it first hand. I think it is clear where I got the inspiration from to start my own channel xD To be more accurate, I think these vloggers have actually gave me the courage to go abroad in the first place!

Reactions: DictionaryWrites

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Casey Neistat, Jermaine Ellis, HeatherJustCreate. Those are my top three.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If in my country Indonesia is the most famous and many followers is Raditya Dika, he is very famous and give a lot of feedback to the beginner youtuber in our country ... and it is very nice and cool in my opinion ..