Gaming Whiz here! Looking for some fun morons to record with on PS4, PC, Wii U, and PS3.

CWhiz45

Reaction score
Yo guys! I'm Whiz and I'm looking for some players to do some funny gaming videos with! Right now my main games I play is GTA 5, Destiny 2, BF1, BF4, Rainbow Six Siege, and etc on the PS4 but I play on several different platforms (PS4, PS3, Wii U, PC).

A few things I'm looking for:

-Must be 18 or older. (nothing against you younger peeps but I'm 27 and I'm looking for people around my age. There is an age gap so our sense of humor will probably be different if you are younger.)
-Have a decent mic. (should be a given but you would be surprised.)
-Keep the foul language down if possible. (As long as your not dropping F-bombs every five seconds then you should be fine.)
-Be funny! (Me and my buddy are idiots but we are fun idiots, so you need to know how to let loose and just be stupid at times.)
-I am in Central Time Zone but my buddy I do videos with is in Denmark so when we play it shouldn't be an issue.

My YouTube channel is posted below. If you are interested in what I'm talking about then check out my GTA 5 or BF1 videos to get a better idea of who I am and what we do!

CWhiz45 on Youtube (can't post links apparently)

Anyway hope to hear from ya! Later!

Respond in this thread to let me know. I am also CWhiz45 on PS4 so messaging me there is really the easiest way to contact me or you can just message me on Youtube.

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I would be interested in shooting some gta! I live in the Netherlands and I'm 27 y/o aswell!

Check out my gta vids and see if I might be a fit for your squad! My psn is: DonHazeon-YT

And ofcourse if you want to know more feel free to ask me anything :p

Oo and you can find me on YouTube if you click the channel link below