Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We want to film a reaction video where we have the video we are watching in the corner of the screen, and us watching that video live. We've heard Quicktime has a screen recorder, which we've tried, but it's extremely jerky. We've also tried a few other screen recorders that were pretty basic, but when we exported the screen recorded video into our editor, it got very jerky and didn't align right. We use adobe premiere pro for our editor, have a macbook pro, and would like a screen recorder that is pretty cheap or free (hoping that is possible)

Thank you,
Julia and Claire

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) #1 source for recording or streaming from your PC, Mac, or Linux

You might want to search on YouTube, "How to record using OBS" before you get started. It's worth learning how to use the software, though.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hands down OBS indeed but I might say it's worth investing into a standalone camera to film your face

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) #1 source for recording or streaming from your PC, Mac, or Linux

You might want to search on YouTube, "How to record using OBS" before you get started. It's worth learning how to use the software, though.
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1498614569,1498614484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hands down OBS indeed but I might say it's worth investing into a standalone camera to film your face
We have a standalone camera. Thank you!