Which of your videos are you most proud of and why?

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For me I'm probably thinking possibly our first ever video because we had no idea what we were doing and its kind of amazing we even finished making it. Its not our best video, but it was very exciting when we finished making it and its funny looking back on it now- each bit of it was a new step and new challenge.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
probably my lastest, but if it counts, then definitely the one I'm making currently. It's given me a chance to make some really lovely snowy landscapes, with a night's sky, and it's such a breath of fresh air to the boring grass and trees I usually draw. I only really noticed how uninspiring my backgrounds were when I started working on this latest video.

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
probably my lastest, but if it counts, then definitely the one I'm making currently. It's given me a chance to make some really lovely snowy landscapes, with a night's sky, and it's such a breath of fresh air to the boring grass and trees I usually draw. I only really noticed how uninspiring my backgrounds were when I started working on this latest video.
The constant sense that you are improving is a nice thing about creative arts- suddenly you do something inspired and you think, why haven't I been doing this all along!?

Reactions: Lightsen

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like one I did about a tough kitten playing with its two sisters. I had about 20 minutes of them playing and I was lamenting that it was too bad that one kitten kept being a pain in the a** to the other two. Then I realized that would be the theme of the video. With animals, I can't plan things out. I just have to figure out how to edit the film to tell a story.

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I like one I did about a tough kitten playing with its two sisters. I had about 20 minutes of them playing and I was lamenting that it was too bad that one kitten kept being a pain in the a** to the other two. Then I realized that would be the theme of the video. With animals, I can't plan things out. I just have to figure out how to edit the film to tell a story.
Its cool how something can really come together in the editing stage that you had not planned at all while shooting!

Batzii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My second rocket league video, first video i edited really hard on.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My best videos huh... I like the videos where after I have recorded it I can think... "Damn, this is gonna be a fun time editing with all of these great moments."
Lately I've been having this alot so I really enjoy making anything! The thing on my channel is that the video's are not good due to the editing but due to the footage itself being good. :)

itslevy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I'm not proud of them at all because always I find mistakes and I have to improve. I enjoy most my last one because it is a montage of league of legends.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Man I love watching your videos, if not for the sole purpose to watch the frames go by and try to figure out how long it took you haha.

I think our video regarding gym stereotypes, it got shared on a large facebook page and garnered over 88k views