Which is better for editing news frame videos? IPad pro 2018 (cert apple refurbished $750) vs Galaxy Tab s7 plus (new $730)?

WitcherFan

Reaction score
These are the considerations:
  • Which one is easier to make this kind of videos in? (I want a pro looking newsframe)
  • See the examples below for the type of video I'm talking about.
  • Which one is the better choice between refurbished Ipad Pro and new Galaxy Tab S7 Plus?
  • By extension, I guess I'm asking how LumaFusion compares to PowerDirector or Kinemaster on the tablets.

I am weighing between buying a new Galaxy Tab S7 Plus and Ipad Pro from apple's certified refurbished store. I want to make news style videos around twice a week, learn digital art and use it for entertainment on work trips. I travel for month long international trips so portability has led me to choose this route over laptop (and cost).

The type of videos I'll be making are newsframe type with a banner, floating videos, frame, voice over and such. (no presenter). I use android and have downloaded Power Director to see how that will work but I don't know what the Ipad Pro side of things compare.

Last edited:

mxlman

Reaction score
I´m glad that I am in here!! So i have to share this with you guys lol
A nice investment for you all who wants to grow a youtube channel like a business and make money! Im not talking about 10/20k of subriscibers, I am talking about above 50k , You can learn how to grow your views also.. ( not going on subs for subs ) thats not the way!
I will stop- Just enjoy and stop wasting your time with sh**
Good luck and thank me later !!! https://bit.ly/3poYThxV r (INCLUDE THE " r " IN THE LINK)
LFG!