Which category should I choose? (I am new)

Brick Lab

Reaction score
Hi! I am new on Youtube and I am looking for your help.

I am planning to start a channel about Lego tutorials, teaching people how to build cartoon/ gaming characters or other interesting builds with Lego. Which category should I choose? Also, should I choose more one category for my different videos?

Another question: My videos will be in English, targeting (of course) people who understand English, so which location should I choose? Does that really matter?

Thanks!

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do believe your video tags are much more important than the category, I would choose the Howto & Style category since you do Lego tutorials.

Just choose one closest to your video`s category and you should be perfectly fine.

Reactions: Brick Lab

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

Great questions, it depends really.
Do you want the videos to be targeted for kids, because then kids & family is a great category even though it's tutorials.
Otherwise I would go with How-to and style.

But all in all it's your tags and SEO skills that matter!

Regards
Kevin

Reactions: Brick Lab

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi! I am new on Youtube and I am looking for your help.

I am planning to start a channel about Lego tutorials, teaching people how to build cartoon/ gaming characters or other interesting builds with Lego. Which category should I choose? Also, should I choose more one category for my different videos?

Another question: My videos will be in English, targeting (of course) people who understand English, so which location should I choose? Does that really matter?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the strategy / technique forum.

whoore

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
[Q

my video is viral. all guys say they like my cuunt
i put my hands in my cunnthole and it stinks like cheese ,,