Where to find free music

baumery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want free music go to sound cloud people have large amounts of free music. I use alot of chill hip hop beats, vaporwave, dubstep, and electronic music.

Also i have a whole playlist on my computer if any one wants a example of what i mean

Alright youtubers have a good one

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If you want free music go to sound cloud people have large amounts of free music. I use alot of chill hip hop beats, vaporwave, dubstep, and electronic music.

Also i have a whole playlist on my computer if any one wants a example of what i mean

Alright youtubers have a good one

Hi, I've moved this to the editing/recording forum for you.

It's a good tip, but I would add that it's essential to ask for full permission from the copyright owner to use the music in a video. "Free" music doesn't imply permission to use in a public video. :)

Reactions: baumery

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Hi, I've moved this to the editing/recording forum for you.

It's a good tip, but I would add that it's essential to ask for full permission from the copyright owner to use the music in a video. "Free" music doesn't imply permission to use in a public video. :)
^Agreed. It's always polite to ask the artist even if they did upload it for the sake of being free. They'll appreciate it and it'll make a possible acquaintanceship for you guys to work together in the future. :)

baumery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no no of course lol. They have a good selection if you dig around in the free to use areas. I totally understand XD. trying to figure forums out still lol

Reactions: Crown

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ncs is great. and kevin macleod is a non copyright artist. There are much more non copyright artist out there. You can just google them

Yolimoks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ncs is great. and kevin macleod is a non copyright artist. There are much more non copyright artist out there. You can just google them
Yes! NCS is great and don't forget Youtube Audio Library :thumbsup2:

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I take mine from freesound.org. They're free and you only need to register, then you could filter out the licenses when you look for a specific type of music/sound. I usually go with creative commons 0 because I'm lazy :/

B00tleggerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello,
I would just like to let everyone know that I would be more than happy to make background music. I mostly do Hip-Hop, and some FutureFunk instrumentals. The up side of doing this is that it would help me in addition to you and it's still free of charge. My channel is 187Krew and I would be happy to make a few instrumentals for anyone

GoXera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I am a music producer and i have free music for you to use! Go and check out my soundcloud page and downlaod free music :D

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friend,

You can use these sites and YT channel to get royalty free music----

1.Bensound (Website)
2.Incompetech (Website)
3.NCS (YT Channel)
4.Audiomicro(Website)
5.Chuki Music (YT Channel)