Where to find comments that you posted on other videos?

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I feel kinda dumb for asking haha, but google didn't really help me.
Where can I the comments that I left on other videos, so I can reply when somebody responds to my comment?

Thanks in advance!

Tevan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well, for one you have to make sure you're not ghostblocked. Ghostblocked is basically where google/youtube thinks you're a spammer and therefore marks every comment you make on anyone's youtube video as spam. The comment will then be found under the "Likely Spam" folder of the creator videos in their settings. To check if you're not ghostblocked, make a random comment on a video and then log out of your account and go back to that video to find your comment, make sure that when look for your comment you put the comment filter on "Most Recent". Good luck and I hope you solve your issue :)

Reactions: David Anthony

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, for one you have to make sure you're not ghostblocked. Ghostblocked is basically where google/youtube thinks you're a spammer and therefore marks every comment you make on anyone's youtube video as spam. The comment will then be found under the "Likely Spam" folder of the creator videos in their settings. To check if you're not ghostblocked, make a random comment on a video and then log out of your account and go back to that video to find your comment, make sure that when look for your comment you put the comment filter on "Most Recent". Good luck and I hope you solve your issue :)
I'm not ghostblocked, because everything someone responds with a reply on a comment I made on a video, I get an email about it.
But I don't want an email about it, because then my whole mailbox is gonna get full real fast.

Is there a way to check your comments on your youtube profile? And I don't mean the comments that other people made on my videos ;)

Tevan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh yes. Simply go to your Creator Studio, and then go to your Community, under community you will find the comments section.

Tevan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ohhhhh! Do not get the notifications when someone replies to your comment on another person's video on youtube. Because, you're supposed to get on youtube and in e-mail. To stop getting them through email, go to your accounts settings. And, under the notifications section and check off "Only send me required service announcement emails".[DOUBLEPOST=1467922133,1467922081][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know of any other way to see the comments if you don't get the notifications automatically on youtube.

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't think you can see a list of comments you've made. If you remember what video it is, then your comment will be listed at the top or if you have the reply comment in your social gmail box, you then have a link to the video. Otherwise, YouTube doesn't save records of your own comment.

David Anthony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
hmm that kind
I don't think you can see a list of comments you've made. If you remember what video it is, then your comment will be listed at the top or if you have the reply comment in your social gmail box, you then have a link to the video. Otherwise, YouTube doesn't save records of your own comment.
a sucks!