Where does a writer post to things on here?

Amy Medek

Reaction score
I write pretty decently, but am not quite up to par with everyone else. But I do have good ideas for some type of possible series or a movie. Not quite sure where to post about it, and didn't really see anything that screamed out: Writer Forum. I'm looking to collaborate and stuff, just don't know where to go to actually look for something. What I had in mind for genre: romance/drama/fantasy. I'm not going to give everything away out front, but I am a big fan of Grimm's fairy tales, not exactly disney unless you're thinking for something a bit older than kids, though still appropriate for a slightly older range of people to watch. I think.. maybe an animation or a series of shorts, depending. I'm not too choosy, just kinda wanted my idea to get off the ground and go somewhere. I'd rather be a writer/voice actress rather the the main runner of the show, but if it's my story baby, I'd like some significant input. About as much input as an author of a book would get for a film made after said book.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I write pretty decently, but am not quite up to par with everyone else. But I do have good ideas for some type of possible series or a movie. Not quite sure where to post about it, and didn't really see anything that screamed out: Writer Forum. I'm looking to collaborate and stuff, just don't know where to go to actually look for something. What I had in mind for genre: romance/drama/fantasy. I'm not going to give everything away out front, but I am a big fan of Grimm's fairy tales, not exactly disney unless you're thinking for something a bit older than kids, though still appropriate for a slightly older range of people to watch. I think.. maybe an animation or a series of shorts, depending. I'm not too choosy, just kinda wanted my idea to get off the ground and go somewhere. I'd rather be a writer/voice actress rather the the main runner of the show, but if it's my story baby, I'd like some significant input. About as much input as an author of a book would get for a film made after said book.

Hi, the scripts / ideas / planning section is probably the best fit -> http://yttalk.com/forums/scripts-script-writing-video-ideas-planning.32/