Where do you see your channel in the future?

JonnyBoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know most of you must have goals or accomplishments you wish to achieve with your channel, or why would you even continue making videos? Do you see yourself as making it BIG, in the youtuber community? Or do you only plan on doing it 'till... for example; college, or a better job. Are you willing to continue creating content, and stay with you channel for as long as it lasts? Or quit when you feel you aren't getting enough attention. Idk, this is just something I've always wondered if other people thought about. I would love to hear your answers:)

Also, how many subscribers do you think you will have exactly one year from now? I'm setting my goal for 50k. I know it seems like a long shot, but I think I can do it if I continue to upload daily.

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I honestly don't see myself becoming big on youtube, my goal here is to make videos just for the hell of it while making friends in the process. I enjoy engaging with selected communities that suits me and makes me feel welcome everytime I post something relatable.

JonnyBoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly don't see myself becoming big on youtube, my goal here is to make videos just for the hell of it while making friends in the process. I enjoy engaging with selected communities that suits me and makes me feel welcome everytime I post something relatable.
BRO, you've got such an awsome channel. In my opinion, you're already THERE!
btw your videos are so random. I love it!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would probably still do youtube, as it helps me go out in the world! If people want to be there for the ride, it´s fine by me!
Hopefully I will reach my view and subgoals someday! and also, I will continue to go to places I have never been to before!

Reactions: JonnyBoi

LIVEst

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Don't want to become YT star. My channel is not about gaming or vlogging. It shows my country where I live and maybe will publish some travel videos as well. The goal is to improve my skills in foto/video/editing, meet some friends in YT community and spread the positive way of living to our crazy world :)

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love for it to grow and to bring together a community of people that all are into animation. Would be about to have some great conversations on YouTube and Twitter. That's ultimately my goal with this. As for a subscriber count, I don't really have a certain amount in mind or anything other than just reaching milestones along the way.

I actually more or less left my previous channel, not because it wasn't getting any attention, but just because I got bored of doing those types of videos and I wanted to do something new.

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i feel like my content is on par with the big youtubers so right now its just a matter of continuing to grind making vids consistently and hopefully collabing soon with a bigger youtuber.

LoganReynolds

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i feel like my content is on par with the big youtubers so right now its just a matter of continuing to grind making vids consistently and hopefully collabing soon with a bigger youtuber.
Same here. I feel like in terms of content, if I keep on continuing to grind and make videos consistently that it could lead to my channel becoming something a lot bigger, and also spreading the word about it lol.

As I'm also starting a pop band now (and hopefully soon as my health really needs to get itself in check), I'm probably going to be doing a lot of videos and other Youtube involvement with the band, so I guess an extension of my music too I guess?

JonnyBoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! You get it bro! If you keep with it, you'll make it there. Love your videos btw, and I agree (with the Tostitos commercial vid), everyone needs someone else to help them along the way (a.k.a. always supporting each other). We need to support the channels who we know are going to be going strong for the long run.

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! You get it bro! If you keep with it, you'll make it there. Love your videos btw, and I agree (with the Tostitos commercial vid), everyone needs someone else to help them along the way (a.k.a. always supporting each other). We need to support the channels who we know are going to be going strong for the long run.
Yea for sure man, thanks for checking out my channel! Hope to just continue to get better and support others on the same journey. I'll check your channel out too!