Where Do You Hire Your Script Writer Or Person Who Does Your Animation ?

unitsking

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I have been going through several people and I have not found a reliable script writer/read and an animation creator.

Where do you guys go to find reliable and affordable people ?

fwakes

Reaction score
I got the same problem... my new video not performing as well as my old video. The more I look at it, the more I feel that the script is the problem. I've tried changing thumbnails, title etc but still no avail...

I used to use a writer firm and they got one really good writer, but then she left and since then, the content quality is not as her anymore.

Now I'm trying scriptwriter on fiverr but I still crossed my finger...

Mostly my channel is all about top 10, so yeah.. they need a script...

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Animation etc yeah I get that BUT why would you have someone else writing a script for you?
Surely that 's where the 'original content' lives... which ptesumably should be yours or what's the point?
What sort of channel do you have?

I'm confused...

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Where do you guys go to find reliable and affordable people ?
What's your budget? 0 - 100, 100 - 1,000, 1,000 - 10,000?

I haven't used UpWork yet but I've been eyeing it for the past few weeks for an artist.
I used Fiverr for a video editor and they were okay but not great.

BUT why would you have someone else writing a script for you?
Because maybe they are an actor who just wants to breathe life into a script.
Maybe they are a voice actor who just wants to practice with random scripts.
Maybe they are a company that is basically using Youtube for promotional exposure to their brand to sell more insanely expensive safes (I actually just met that YouTuber in a video call last week)
People have different goals as to what they want from Youtube.
For example Numberfile, a channel with over 3 million subs, he doesn't write any of the scripts, he mainly just interviews experts. Sometimes he doesn't talk at all. To be fair he was a newspaper journalist by trade before youtube

Lot of musicians perform songs written by other people. They don't want to be a songwriter. They want to perform or record. To me this is no different

'original content' lives... which ptesumably should be yours or what's the point?
If you pay for it, it's is your original content. You own the copyrights. You can still monetize it. You could hire the best team and still profit. That's a point. Not saying it the OP's point but just trying to help you see where I'm coming from.
To be clear, I wouldn't hire a scriptwriter. (well not right now. Never say never right?) But I have hired a script editor who rewrote large portions of my script because they thought it told my story better.

Yahks

Reaction score
I got the same problem... my new video not performing as well as my old video. The more I look at it, the more I feel that the script is the problem. I've tried changing thumbnails, title etc but still no avail...

I used to use a writer firm and they got one really good writer, but then she left and since then, the content quality is not as her anymore.

Now I'm trying scriptwriter on fiverr but I still crossed my finger...

Mostly my channel is all about top 10, so yeah.. they need a script...
I can help you for free