Where are the best places to post your videos?

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've tried Google + communities, and I am currently searching for Facebook pages. Where do you guys post yours?

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Reddit. There have been lots of threads on how to use Reddit. You can probably search for them.

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On YouTube :) seriously I barely share to FB or Twitter anymore. Not after finding success in just making better videos about games people actually want to see.

Reactions: markkaz

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Always share your videos on FACEBOOK YT GROUPS, I have joined many and I get many views to stay hyped. It works for me the best :)

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Facebook groups, G+ communities, Reddit and forums. Make sure they are about the content of the video instead of being so called "promotion" groups, build up a reputation before you post and only post your top content.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Reddit has been the best for me. My first video to reach > 500 views got 900~ ish views all overnight after being posted to Reddit and reaching to the top of the subreddit it was posted in.

That said now what I try to do is make my videos searchable and only occasionally share one here and there on Reddit if I feel it'd contribute specifically to the one or two subreddits I'm most active in. Since Reddit kind of works on a rule of "If you're an active contributing member of the community here, and you share something - it's all good, but if you just come here to share your content links, no thanks".

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Can you link me to some of these? I've tried searching for Facebook YT groups but can't find any...
There is my group on Facebook, its called YOUTUBE BUDDIES. I hope you will find this group very easily as you search :)

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
There are several places you can go to promote and grow your channel but if you really want to zone in on your target audience join forums and communities which are revelant to your video. Got a Halo video? Post it in a Halo related Forum/Community and work from there.

Now of course you have to build trust, a name and a good reputation because no one likes a dump and run post.

Reactions: FamilyToyReview

Maffew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanna start by saying, I'm fairly new to the forums, but I'm very much enjoying the atmosphere of it. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, so thanks :D Moving on!

This is more of a discussion starter rather than a straight question.. But does anyone else get a little overwhelmed by promoting your channels? What I mean is, for example, I struggle as to where, when and how to promote your videos and/or channel.. Obviously I don't want to spam anyone, but I just find myself getting lost by the idea of 'promotion'..

Anyone else feel like this? And does anyone have any pointers? Such as, what sites do you guys feel are the best places promote? Or how do you approach promoting on Facebook or Twitter? Thanks for reading! :)

Reactions: darkstarmedia