When should I make a schedule for my YouTube channel

ItsMeRich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
When should I make a schedule. I'm thinking to make one once I hit 100 subs then I will make one but what do you think????

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It sounds like a good idea to make a schedule that fits your life at the moment!

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Do you mean an upload schedule? Start one now! That gives subs, new and current, something to look forward to when they know which day you upload!

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Do it now. Do it often. Upload consistently, tell people what your upload schedule is... then they'll know when to expect videos :)

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps

Dryve

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make a schedule right now - consistent uploading will really help grow your subscriber base!

TheChillyPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Like everyone else, get one set right away! Not only does it help with a consistent sub base but it also helps with time management skills when you're on a set schedule!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you don't have a schedule, it's very easy to fall into the trap of not making videos when you're unmotivated, which can then lead to long stretches of no videos. Make a schedule now and stick to it! It's one of the best things you can do for your channel.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do it straight away! Every channel will be at its best start with a schedule! :D