Other What's your latest success story?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So tonight I was looking back at a few random videos on YouTube and it made me think of this idea as a collaboration.

Something I always wanted to do with my channel is help people, and while yes I am helping them with tech, I would also love to help them in other ways too. So I want to create the video that I'm going to explain below to basically inspire each other as well as a large number of other people out there to always know that they should chase their dreams and that they can do it!!!

So here's what I want to do:

I want you to think up your greatest success story or achievement up until this point. It would be great if you could avoid saying things like reaching a certain sub count or view count or things like that, they are great but are pretty generic and not personal in a way (I hope you get what I mean).

If you have anything physical to show (maybe a picture or trophy or something like that) for the success story it would also be great!

A few guidelines:

• Make it more than 30 seconds at least, make your story count!!!
  • As mentioned above no view or subscriber milestone please, other YouTube topics are fine though (like raising x amount in. a charity live stream for example).
  • You need to be on camera so that we can put a face to the story :).
  • Avoid scripting if possible, this isn't meant to be anything professional or anything, tell us your story in your own way.
  • If you have any questions just ask.

Video/audio rules:

• Must be at least 720p (1080p preferably)
  • Please don't add watermarks as I will credit you in video as well as in the description
  • Make sure that the video isn't too dark or too bright that we can't see you (but I'm sure you'll know that anyway).
  • Make sure that your audio is clear and easily heard. If anything do an audio test beforehand.
  • Try not to have too much background noise (talking, beeping cars, wind, etc.)
  • Export the video as an MP4 file as will make sending the file to me, and me handling it, a lot easier.
How to get it to me:

I will make a OneDrive folder that you can upload the videos too. I'll leave a link to it here if enough people are interested in making the video (at least 4 people, 3 at the very minimum).

Thanks and I hope you all decide to take part!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you still interested in doing this? I know it is late since you posted this but I am EXTREMELY interested.