Whats Your Favorite Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanted to pose this question and get it out there. Which video have you made that is your personal favorite, or the one you are most proud of? Also whats your most favorite video in general?

For me I love the Anniversary Stop Motion video I made last year. (you can check my channel out if you wanna see that.

My most favorite video though is going to have to be Casey Neistat's video about his wife Candice. It's a beautiful love story and his style is amazing.

John Baxter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My personal favorite is one I recently finished "Epic Hero or Legendary Zero" where I couldn't stop laughing while I was making it. Heck, maybe it was just me. (You can see it by clicking my channel below).

My absolute favorite one is a tribute to one of the legendary comedians of all time, Don Rickles. It's called "Don Rickles - Best Ever Comedy Stand-Up - Funny Show Comedian All of Time." My grandpa turned me onto this guy a few years ago. Rickles is still drop-dead funny as he nears 90 yrs of age!

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well was really proud with my big tenth episode of my Path To Platinum series. It utilises so many things I've learnt in my 2 and a half months on YouTube and is overall a videos of lows but plenty of highs! All the drama :p

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Gonna go ahead and lock this before everybody starts promoting their videos in here.

Reactions: Riddikore
Status
Not open for further replies.