What's the best site to match up Youtubers with sponsors?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I know some of you advise me to seek out brand deals myself. But I honestly would prefer to start out with a middle-man website. I may switch to DIY brand deals later, but when I'm just starting out, I prefer to have some training wheels. I'd gladly trade some short-term money for that.

I currently have 1,877 subscribers, and I've gotten 12,975 views in the past 28 days.

What's the best site I currently qualify to register for where I can get hooked up with sponsors?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok then... I'm sure that'll encourage people to help you.
Right. Because people won't actually provide any assistance to me unless I spill everything about my personal life, whether it's actually necessary to the question I asked or not.

That's how it works, right?

While we're at it, do you also want to see my social security number? What about my entire life's worth of medical records?

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Because people won't actually provide any assistance to me unless I spill everything about my personal life
FACTS:
Nobody else has responded to your enquiry. Just me.

My question was nothing to do with your personal life. I'm trying to understand why it is that you are reluctant to approach sponsors directly, as perhaps there are suggestions that people here could make, to make it easier for you and avoid any 'middle man' costs.

But you came back with a rude response so I won't be putting any effort into further attempts at assistance.

While we're at it, do you also want to see my social security number? What about my entire life's worth of medical records?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand why it is that you are reluctant to approach sponsors directly
Facts:
What you are trying to understand is completely irrelevant to simply telling me which sites I can join.

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, it's also not really any of your effing business, is it?
so... you would like other YouTubers to help you... really the best place you can start is by deleting this thread and stating again with less attitude. Sites like what you're asking for don't exist for the level you are at. Most brands will not work direct with influences (which you are not) but via agencies. And guess why... professionalism. Ask again when you have 10K subs, 100K VPW, and understand that a professional attitude towards brand deals includes your posts in public.

I didn't even know such sites existed?
I don't see why you wouldn't approach companies relevant to your channel subject directly.
They don't exist. Agencies have platforms where they ad brands to their influence base, but you have be signed on with them to gain access, and they come with strings, and minimum entry requirements.

Your advice is sound. Smaller companies will take on smaller projects/ideas if they relate to some sort of neiche that they provide. I can think of quite a few 'brand deals' in my topic/area where channels with 10k ish subs have promoted companies relating to their videos, successfully without selling out or becoming an add.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
There was a service called FameBit that helped companies and channels find each other. Google bought it back in 2016 and then in 2020 changed its name to YouTube BrandConnect. It is only for channels based in US, Canada, and UK, so I have not tried it.