Whats The Best Livestream gaming schedule

Byjenkz

Reaction score
So i had a livestreamig channel and it was going realy well , at one point i was getting 30-40 new subscribers per sstream which was good to say I had like 200 subs at the time , most where from YouTube recommendations so YouTube where helping me and telling people to watch the streams etc, but then I had a few problems with internet and stuff so had to miss several days here and there and the subs stopped so YouTube obviously was not happy with the streams stopping and stopped featuring me , so In theory I broke the channel by making stupid mistakes that made me look bad in YouTube eyes , so I made a brand new channel and got my regular viewers to sub it so ....

My question is that i was streaming 7 days a week at 6pm UK time which is +0 on time zone

If i started streaming 5 days a week would it be as productive as when i streamed 7 days a week and is 6pm uk time the best time ? I nirnaly stream foe 2 hours , should i stream for longer?

And lastly would it be good to stream twice a day ? As I dont do much in the day so could i stream at say 12pm and 6pm or is it pointless

I know this might be too broad and can t be answered , im just hoping it can

My old YouTube channel is

www . youtube . com/channel/UCqbH38rQ0LIIUi50V0f8QFg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could be more productive but you would have to stream longer than 2 hours and then as an extra you can even edit your footage from the stream and make a video so you would make double the subs and views quicker than most. Also if you are going to change your streaming times and schedule you should make a video and ask your subs and get their opinion and post it on your channel bio.
For that little help can you help me out and check out my channel and put a video or stream it and I will do the same and maybe we can grow together and end up becoming friends!

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say stream what you feel is comfortable for your own schedule otherwise you'll get burnt out. Also, Jared Chimento mention a great idea. By the streams being available for download, you can edit them into small highlights for those who missed the stream. That's what a lot of Twitch streamers do and it's a win win. Get you get subscribers live and when you're not live. :D