What's a good YouTube Network to join regarding World of Warcraft Gameplay commentaries?

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a World of Warcraft YouTube Gameplay Commentary YT Channel that is fairly small and am just wondering what will be a decent youtube partnter network to join my channel onto?

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You mean a Multi-Channel Network? If so, none. Don't join any. They will only take a cut of your revenue, own you for three or more years, and give NOTHING in return. Only if you're one of their biggest YouTubers will they do anything for you.

As for growing your channel, find YouTubers who are doing the same online game as you and are about the same size in subscribers. Propose to form a collaboration team with them and then do many (if not all) your videos with them. That is a PROVEN way to grow a gaming channel.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Ausedia Network takes 0% of ad revenue and works one on one and has a limit to employee clients to ensure their creators help each month.
I been with them since December and learned so much and easy to access my manager!!!!
So how do they make their money? I really doubt it is a charity.