What video editor do you use?

PS3HotLine

Reaction score
I use Sony Vegas HD Platinum Studio. Before it I was using Camtasia Studio, that was easy and it did the job ,but it didn't statisfy my needs. So I bought this one. Around 500 USD [DAMN!].

So what do you use?

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Don't see people who actually pay the real price for software every day, lol.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Sony Vegas Pro, I did try out the Movie Studio on trial for a while but I couldnt stand it, it lacks some features that I need that are in Pro. I also use Camtasia Studio for screen recordings. I have tried some of the others but I find they either lack features I need or theyre too hard for me to figure out and get used to but that could just be me being lazy/stupid.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I use Sony Vegas Pro, I did try out the Movie Studio on trial for a while but I couldnt stand it, it lacks some features that I need that are in Pro. I also use Camtasia Studio for screen recordings. I have tried some of the others but I find they either lack features I need or theyre too hard for me to figure out and get used to but that could just be me being lazy/stupid.
For Sony Vegas, Pro is needed for the infinite tracks, which Platinum does not have.

Though, it only takes a real idiot to think its professional and for serious editing, like people making montages. Its retarded, Sony Vegas is far off professional.

Dont get me wrong, Sony Vegas is very good for general use, like the basics.

lilrabbit

gaming, editing, intros, and fun :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sony vegas pro. its pretty easy to use for the basics and simple custom transitions.

youtube.com/lilrabbitproductions

ChiefBigRedMan

Reaction score
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 - It's a good software just takes some getting used to, I've heard really good things about Sony Vegas Pro so i might switch but i'm unsure right now :p

KeXHD

Chilled Dude
Reaction score
Sony Vegas 9, After Effects 4.
At the very beggining i used Cyberlink Powerdirector!

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
Depends on what I'm looking to do. Very simple blog I will use the quick and easy MAGIX free version, but it's only really useful for cutting together/putting a bit of text on, anything else and it falls on it's a**e.

I use Premiere Pro CS5 for anything else. Looking to get a mac and move to Final Cut Pro, what are peoples opinon on that?