What type of videos do you guys like to watch?

MRBenji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BEFORE WE START, let get one thing clear, this isnt for my own self promotion i'm just curious!!

As much as i love making videos, i also love to sit back with a bowl of coco pops and chill out, watch my favourite youtubers and just relax, which youtubers are you favourites and what videos do you most love to just kick back and chill to?

Grab a Pack of Minstrels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As of lately I'm fond of video game reviews with a grumpy attitude (particularly AVGN and JonTron *cough*). But basically I watch anything that catches my eye, from education and Top 10s to YTPs and music.

Reactions: MRBenji

SonicR360

I've Got It
Reaction score
Mainly Call of Duty Zombies videos, maybe some VLOGGERS or Tech Reviews.

MRBenji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mainly Call of Duty Zombies videos, maybe some VLOGGERS or Tech Reviews.
what type of zombie you like watching? i like watching zombie fails haha, love it when people rage!

SonicR360

I've Got It
Reaction score
what type of zombie you like watching? i like watching zombie fails haha, love it when people rage!
Mainly gameplay as I do this on my actual channel. Just do it for fun mainly. I have had a little bit of bad luck on a certain custom map called "Halloween Cube", and I died and sort of got cross :)

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well i do love watching gaming videos which are made mostly from Sparkles,Mojoonpc and Frankieonpc.They are my favourite.I get kinda inspired by them for my videos.So yeah this is it :)

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Everything under the sun. I'm subbed to food channels, vloggers, tv/anime/game reviewers, lets' players, music channels, education channels, animators and film channels. If it can be watched, I watch it.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
BEFORE WE START, let get one thing clear, this isnt for my own self promotion i'm just curious!!

As much as i love making videos, i also love to sit back with a bowl of coco pops and chill out, watch my favourite youtubers and just relax, which youtubers are you favourites and what videos do you most love to just kick back and chill to?
Creepy and weird animation like Cyriak and Dave firth, pet videos, and people getting hurt doing stupid things are probably my three favorites. I also like certain prank videos, but a lot of the prank videos are just stupid.

ItsDom

Comedy & Gaming!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I don't really have one specific type of genre I watch but I'm honestly not a big fan of gaming channels. Sometimes I have my phase where I watch a bunch but that's it. I prefer Vlog, Comedy & Film channels. Sometimes I find myself at a buzzfeed channel watching one video after the other. Buzzfeed videos are seriously the worst. They are so addicting :giggle: