What to do with my channel...

shauna

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So i make mostly covers and my main focus is music but i no longer want to be know as a cover artist so I wont be uploading covers as much anymore. I know its good to pick a niche and I want to create other videos but i feel like if i upload vlogs/lifestyle/short films/travel videos people will unsubscribe and I cant exactly write two new songs a week and upload them. Im not sure what to do, if I make another channel then the music channel wont be uploaded to as much and then people will forget about it, any suggestions on what i should do?

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can't look at your channel, the link is broken.

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Shauna, i had a look at your channel and to be honest from watching the reception on the vlog i doubt many of your viewers would unsubscribe if you posted more non music videos. The idea i got from the post was that you aren't giving up singing but wanted to work in other content as well. Given that you want to get into acting as well it'd be a great way to get into vlogging as acting is something that many people consider and want advice on so chronicling that journey could be huge for you.

p.s your voice is awesome

p.p.s If you go into the settings and change the channel from /channel to /user your link should work

Hope this helped

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would not make a second channel. What I'd do if I were you is make a video announcing your plans, that you like to make different content because of whatever reasons, and then look at the response in your comments. I'm rather sure that they wouldn't mind :)