What time do you normally release your Youtube videos?

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I try and make an early release to my youtube subs and facebook fan page at around 5-7pm and then I release my video on the other social networks at about 8pm.

How about u guys?

HotDangProductions

You can’t live your life on your deathbed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I usually just release the video everywhere as soon as I'm done making it; unless it's really late at night and then I'll wait until the next day to release it.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't say its a secret ;)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Once it's done, I upload it. There are Youtuber all around the world, so i don't really think about when i release it. I figure it's always prime time somewhere in the world.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Such rebellions, the only day I never release a video is on Saturday because no one's home to watch it.
I would think that a lot of people would use youtube on saturday, seeing how it's the weekend. One channel I like, TheRunawayGuys, always upload on saturdays, and the commenters compare it to watching saturday morning cartoons! Anyways, I will upload on any day, but normally around 5-8pm. I find that to be a good time.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess my rule would be to not upload it too late. I've done that before and I noticed it affects the number of people that watch it.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess my rule would be to not upload it too late. I've done that before and I noticed it affects the number of people that watch it.
Also, don't upload too early. I know a guy who uploaded a video at 1 or 2 pm today. Nobody's going to see it then!

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Once it's done, I upload it. There are Youtuber all around the world, so i don't really think about when i release it. I figure it's always prime time somewhere in the world.
True, although my main market is my facebook friends who all reside in Australia. And the best time to get them is at night between sunday-thursday.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick