What should my channel be based around?

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to start a channel but I just don't know what to do! I love tech, and I am a very organized person, I hate cheap stuff, my voice is also pretty boring, and I am pretty shy. Does anybody have any ideas of what I should do?

Birky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted to start a channel but I just don't know what to do! I love tech, and I am a very organized person, I hate cheap stuff, my voice is also pretty boring, and I am pretty shy. Does anybody have any ideas of what I should do?
Well you like tech, you could review tech? It's been done before by lots of people but you could review the newest and latest gear .

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you like tech, you could review tech? It's been done before by lots of people but you could review the newest and latest gear .
I tried but it became difficult for me since I don't have the newest tech.

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Have you thought about doing app reviews maybe? That's tech oriented and won't break your bank either.

Daniolo

Reaction score
i guess do whatever you love. do some tech thing and check out youtube videos on making your videos better and perhaps start small and by linking your account to adsense you can make money to go towards your tech channel! Reviews are a good idea but perhaps focus on games that people dont know about that well.

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What do you feel passionate about? That is the question you need to establish.

Once you've got an understanding of what you enjoy run with it.

Don't let being shy hold you back!

Believe it or not i am actually a very shy and insecure person BUT
I fight it everyday by throwing myself in the deep end.
I daily vlog my whole life and over time you build confidence.

When i started on youtube i HATED my voice (i still kinda do tbh) but this is a common thing.

The over used phrase is still relevant here. Practice makes perfect.

The more filming you do the more interesting your voice becomes as confidence talking to the camera helps you come out of your shell which in return adds that spark to your voice.

Keep it up and i thing like said before go with your PASSION

Callum Mcintyre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever thought about How To videos? If you're into tech, are there any programs like Adobe Premiere Pro or Photoshop that you're experienced with? There are a lot of people out there looking to learn new software, and I guess that is kind of tech orientated? Just an idea :)

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever thought about How To videos? If you're into tech, are there any programs like Adobe Premiere Pro or Photoshop that you're experienced with? There are a lot of people out there looking to learn new software, and I guess that is kind of tech orientated? Just an idea :)
Yea i guess people will want to see how to create logos for their tech channels