What should my 100 subscriber milestone video be?

Jordan Levy

Hey everyone! So I'm super close to hitting 100 subscribers and I'm so glad. I am mainly a music channel, but I wanted to branch out and do more vlog style videos. Does anybody have suggestions on what my new video should be to start off this new chapter for my channel? Thanks!!

I'd say a fun video that you think your audience would like/enjoy.
each audience is different tbh...
Maybe something so your subscribers can get to know you as a person better? (as you said its mainly a music channel, maybe they dont know you much as a person?).

or maybe somehow create a mashup of songs to cover?

The best milestone videos (that I've found) fit within the person or the channel, while being a little different to the usual videos uploaded.

Short answer tho;
If you're passionate about the video, thats pretty much all that matters and will show.

I'd say a fun video that you think your audience would like/enjoy.
each audience is different tbh...
Maybe something so your subscribers can get to know you as a person better? (as you said its mainly a music channel, maybe they dont know you much as a person?).

or maybe somehow create a mashup of songs to cover?

The best milestone videos (that I've found) fit within the person or the channel, while being a little different to the usual videos uploaded.

Short answer tho;
If you're passionate about the video, thats pretty much all that matters and will show.
Thank you I think that's a great idea!

My 100th subscriber will bring about me singing a song of thank you for the public while the times passed are revisited. Kind of like a cheesy remember the times moment on sitcom television. I think... it.. will be... something alright...

My 100th subscriber will bring about me singing a song of thank you for the public while the times passed are revisited. Kind of like a cheesy remember the times moment on sitcom television. I think... it.. will be... something alright...
That's a good idea!

I would recommend maybe making a song thanking your viewers maybe?
edit: just realized someone posted that already!

100 is a good place to share some of your aspirations with your viewers, and thank them for having supported you thus far.

Back