What Programs Can You Not Live With?

TheEzeJC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Through a series of unfortunate events I had to reset my pc. As a result I had to reinstall the basic programs I use (OBS, Photoshop and Premiere). While waiting to install it got me thinking, “what programs do other people use to record/make there videos that could help me improve.”

On that note, what programs do you use that have helped you make videos. Perhaps it’s something like using Microsoft word to script.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
txt file to write down pros/cons/camera gear/settings
some notepad app inside phone for notes
lightroom to process RAW photos which can be included in videos, videos can be made entirely out of photos too

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I use excel for a checklist for everything that has to be done when making each video.

It's very simple. 2 columns, "A" for the name of the task and the second column "B" is "status"

Then, in column A, there is a row for every task that needs to be done. Examples: Choose topic, write script, find/take photos, record video, edit video, make thumbnail etc etc. When each task is done, I put an "X" in column B. I keep going until each task has an "X". When finished, I delete all the "X" in column B but all the tasks in column A remain, ready to be reused for the next video.

The process just helps me to be more productive and it saves me time from having to think "What do I need to do now...?" ^^