What MCN Are Accepting New Applications Right Now?

limez

Reaction score
Good day fellas! My channel was just released from my previous MCN and now I am looking for another MCN that are accepting gaming channel. I checked Union for Gamers but right now they are not accepting new applications. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day fellas! My channel was just released from my previous MCN and now I am looking for another MCN that are accepting gaming channel. I checked Union for Gamers but right now they are not accepting new applications. Any suggestions? Thanks!
I don't think that they would accept people that wouldn't be getting monetisation from YouTube. Is there a specific reason as to why you want to join one? I wouldn't recommend going with one unless you have a specific reason to do so.

limez

Reaction score
I don't think that they would accept people that wouldn't be getting monetisation from YouTube. Is there a specific reason as to why you want to join one? I wouldn't recommend going with one unless you have a specific reason to do so.
My channel is about gaming and using adsense alone will just result of my adsense acct getting banned. Using MCN on the other hand will help me monetize my uploads without worrying of my adsense getting disabled .

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
My channel is about gaming and using adsense alone will just result of my adsense acct getting banned. Using MCN on the other hand will help me monetize my uploads without worrying of my adsense getting disabled .
Yes why would they ban you. Are you blackhatting? If yes stop it.

limez

Reaction score
Yes why would they ban you. Are you blackhatting? If yes stop it.
I think it's not a blackhat. I am uploading my video game gameplay with commentary. I do not own the game (PUBG, Fortnite, etc) so I am afraid it will hit the ban hammer of adsense. I watched some youtube videos that the only way to monetize video game gameplay is using MCN since they can protect you with copyright issues.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I think it's not a blackhat. I am uploading my video game gameplay with commentary. I do not own the game (PUBG, Fortnite, etc) so I am afraid it will hit the ban hammer of adsense. I watched some youtube videos that the only way to monetize video game gameplay is using MCN since they can protect you with copyright issues.
Unless you first become a direct YouTube partner by connecting a valid Adsense account and passing the TOS, Community Guidelines and Copyright/Commercial Use regulations review, no network is going to accept you.

Current estimate for review backlog completion is June 30th, 2018.

ericshift1

Reaction score
This is false information and has been since 2012. MCNs have been lying about this for years, but it's 100% fine & safe to monetize gaming content without an MCN.