What Kind of segments interest you?

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a vlogger and I often do segments once in awhile, but as of this summer I will be daily vlogging and pushing my channel to its limits. So I want to ask you guys what kind of segments would interest you to watch? such as lunch segments, deep talks, sports, chill time etc???

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could do a "Coffee Monday Talk" where you chat with your audience about topics that your audience is into. I'm not sure what your niche is, but there is plenty to talk about.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
You could do a "Coffee Monday Talk" where you chat with your audience about topics that your audience is into. I'm not sure what your niche is, but there is plenty to talk about.
Thank you for the advice Ill keep that in mind

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Maybe just vlog everything you do that day, and think a lot out loud, then you can cut out parts that aren't very interesting later.

Julia and Claire

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just watched your latest vlog, I think you should do more basketball in your vlogs! But I think vlogging cool events or things that are fun planned would be entertaining to watch, and also hanging out with friends and stuff!

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Maybe just vlog everything you do that day, and think a lot out loud, then you can cut out parts that aren't very interesting later.

Julia and Claire
Thanks for the advice!!! You're right... but so hard to choose what to put and what to not put :/[DOUBLEPOST=1498718175,1498718134][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just watched your latest vlog, I think you should do more basketball in your vlogs! But I think vlogging cool events or things that are fun planned would be entertaining to watch, and also hanging out with friends and stuff!
Yooo what upp! I saw you in my comments thanks for the feedback and thanks for checking out my channel :)

Reactions: EndlessEpic

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice!!! You're right... but so hard to choose what to put and what to not put :/[DOUBLEPOST=1498718175,1498718134][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yooo what upp! I saw you in my comments thanks for the feedback and thanks for checking out my channel :)
Yeah man no problem! :D