My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Hello :)

Just wondering what you guys watch on youtube on a daily basis? I personally watch stuff like top 10 creepiest houses etc stuff like that you know. My favorite youtubers for content like that are:

Mr nightmare
Gloomy house
Reignbot horror

I also enjoy watching urban exploration videos and creepypasta videos. I know... im a horror fanatic haha i must say though i enjoy the odd ali a video here and there... But yeah enough about what i like, what do you like to watch?

Cringe, filth, meme trash. Fun stuff you know. Gaming too of course, especially Mario Maker... Mario is fun to me, especially the brutal hard levels that make people rage to hell and back.

Cringe, filth, meme trash. Fun stuff you know. Gaming too of course, especially Mario Maker... Mario is fun to me, especially the brutal hard levels that make people rage to hell and back.
Ha yeah mario maker is alot of fun. I personally like memes to especially the 420 type ones haha. I also forgot to mention i watch alot of how to videos to and alot of angry grandpa.

Hello :)

Just wondering what you guys watch on youtube on a daily basis? I personally watch stuff like top 10 creepiest houses etc stuff like that you know. My favorite youtubers for content like that are:

Mr nightmare
Gloomy house
Reignbot horror

I also enjoy watching urban exploration videos and creepypasta videos. I know... im a horror fanatic haha i must say though i enjoy the odd ali a video here and there... But yeah enough about what i like, what do you like to watch?
I like to watch game plays but I do enjoy some top tens and then when I leave it on auto play I find some pretty good stuff

Back