What is your subscribers gained vs subscribers lost ratio?

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Was poking around in analytics to see how many subs I've gained and lost in total.
I feel like my lost ratio is super high to how many I've gained, so curious to see if anyone else is similar!

Total Subs gained since I've started YT:
Total Lost:

So I'm essentially losing 1 in 3 subs. :/

C

Caber

640 gained, 214 lost. Wow, that's actually kind of depressing that 214 people found my channel, liked it, subscribed, then went "You know what, I don't like this guy." xD

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
640 gained, 214 lost. Wow, that's actually kind of depressing that 214 people found my channel, liked it, subscribed, then went "You know what, I don't like this guy." xD

We seem to be around the same gained and lost percentage :/

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's probably pretty normal for gamers, though I may be wrong. Mine is likely due to some major inactivity that happened once.
Yea I had the same. Good to know I'm not the only one though. I wonder what %'s are like for people that have been active for long periods of time.

C

Caber

Yea I had the same. Good to know I'm not the only one though. I wonder what %'s are like for people that have been active for long periods of time.
Probably a lot less, or at least a little. There's definitely more variables than inactivity, though.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
4 to 1 for the last 28 days (we are not gaming channel).

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've gained 896 and lost 110 over the past year (plus a handful of days) Sorry to see such a large number of folks have left but hopefully some of them were simply inactive.

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lifetime of my channel I've gained 937 and lost 155 ><

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
4,368 gained, 848 lost.
so i lose 1 out of every 5. Im pretty satisfied with that, most of the loses came from my 1 month of inactivity during the summer.