Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you find YouTube influncers to be leaders? if not, Why?

I will post my response on how i Feel about influncers and my personal definition and why I choice what I said.

Just think a newer topic would be fun to talk about :)
Thanks
-Big Home Toys Review

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
By YouTube influencers do you mean 'social media influencers', ie people with established audiences who tend to direct and inspire conversations in the public sphere on a particular topic? If so, I would say they are inherently leaders, because it's their leadership qualities (ie., persuasive, charismatic, thought-provoking, etc.) that make them influencers.

If you just mean anyone on YouTube, I would say not necessarily. There can be successful channels that aren't tied to a personality, and they're not very influential in the grand scheme of things. Then, of course, there's lots of hobbyist youtubers whose influence is limited; they might still be leaders in small circles, but they wouldn't be considered leaders or influencers in the traditional sense.

I can't think of anyone who I think an established brand, publication or expert would consider a 'social media influencer' who isn't a leader in something, even if they're not particularly constructive or inspiring.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Beautiful written!!! I would agree and yes I like the social media influencer term you used better !! I do find social media influencer to be leaders also.

Leaders are Influencers who see your full potential, test your inner boundaries while providing a moral compass to guide you to become better than your best.
-Big Home Toys Review