What is the maximum number of Content Id match I can have?

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am doing Nintendo games lets play and was told that Nintendo will just content ID match without giving strikes.

Well how many content ID match are we allowed to have?

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
strive to have none 0.0....
But nintendo officially allow users to upload their contents, but in return they put their own ads.
that means each videos will have content ID match from Nintendo.......u get it?

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am doing Nintendo games lets play and was told that Nintendo will just content ID match without giving strikes.

Well how many content ID match are we allowed to have?
Content ID matches can lead to a strike.
Networks don't want you to have content ID matches, because they and you can't make money out of it. So my advise don't try it, but they will not terminate a contract when it happens.

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Content ID matches can lead to a strike.
Networks don't want you to have content ID matches, because they and you can't make money out of it. So my advise don't try it, but they will not terminate a contract when it happens.
I understand it is best to have 0 content ID match lol, I just want to know that information, I have another channel that has like 1500 subs, I don't really care about this channel so it doesn't really matter to me if that channel gets strike. but want to know how many content ID match I can have in total.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand it is best to have 0 content ID match lol, I just want to know that information, I have another channel that has like 1500 subs, I don't really care about this channel so it doesn't really matter to me if that channel gets strike. but want to know how many content ID match I can have in total.
All your videos can have a content ID Match, but you can get strikes for it very easy so I would not do it.

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All your videos can have a content ID Match, but you can get strikes for it very easy so I would not do it.
So you are saying its unlimited? Again I don't really care about this channel lol
People on this forum is too nice lol I thank you for your concern

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
It depends on what Nintendo game you're doing. And you should have none, better be safe than sorry.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I just get Matched Third Party Content on my Nintendo games, so I don't worry about that at all :p
All it does is place ads on my video, so it's not a big deal for me at least ^^