What is a good video editor with the following? ...

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is a good Video Editing Software that has the following things? ....
  • Supports videos recorded from my iPhone.
  • Does Not put watermarks over the finished video.
  • Can add multiple layers on videos.
  • Good selections of transitions, etc..
Thanks! :p

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What is a good Video Editing Software that has the following things? ....
  • Supports videos recorded from my iPhone.
  • Does Not put watermarks over the finished video.
  • Can add multiple layers on videos.
  • Good selections of transitions, etc..
Thanks! :p
I haven't actually ever edited with it before, but I heard Divinci Resolve is pretty decent for editing these days (and is free.) I have used the software before but it's main purpose is color correcting, all of my editing was done in Adobe Premier (which is not free but is the best editing software on the market and most popular to use professionally.)

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't actually ever edited with it before, but I heard Divinci Resolve is pretty decent for editing these days (and is free.) I have used the software before but it's main purpose is color correcting, all of my editing was done in Adobe Premier (which is not free but is the best editing software on the market and most popular to use professionally.)
Is the Free version of the Divinci Resolve have features locked and stuff on it and needs to be upgraded to the paid version to use some of them? or is it a full free editing software? :p Also, is Adobe Premier hard to use? I wouldn't want to spend the money on it then it be way to complicated to use for me? lol :p

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Is the Free version of the Divinci Resolve have features locked and stuff on it and needs to be upgraded to the paid version to use some of them? or is it a full free editing software? :p Also, is Adobe Premier hard to use? I wouldn't want to spend the money on it then it be way to complicated to use for me? lol :p
The only feature that I know is locked is exporting in 4K. I edited with Sony Vegas for a few years before switching to premier. It was a little hard getting used to it at first, but in about a week I was able to do everything and more than what I could accomplish with vegas, and now I can do a hell of a lot with my videos.