What is a good grade to have on Socialblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucan Draw

Hey everyone!

I was just curious, does anyone know what is a good grade to have on Socialblade?
Also, is it an accurate site?

Please let me know anything you all can :) I am curious about how the future projections are too from there, and if it is all accurate. Thank you all!

I wouldn't care about the Grade, it doesn't seem to truly represent a channel's quality. But yeah, the views, subs, and the estimated earning are pretty much accurate.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about the grade either (I think it's based on a channel's SocialBlade Rank?). I use the site to keep track of my daily/monthly average subscriber & view count, for that purpose it's a pretty reliable site. Also keep in mind that future projections are based on your current stats, meaning that it would show completely different results if you average 10 subscribers a day or 20. But it's a nice feature. :)

I'd agree that the grade doesn't always reflect the size of a channel. I've seen small channels with hardly any daily views or subs with a much "better" grade than bigger, active channels.

I don't think the grade is too important. It's just tells you where you on are the SocialBlade ranking system pretty much.

Thanks a ton everyone for the helpful info! I appreciate this all a lot :) I hope it continues to keep going good.

If you have a C or below you suck, and should quit YouTube.

Just kidding. I hope they do a better job of making it a more accurate reflection, though, since it would be kinda cool to get a grade based on views, subs, watch rate, etc. And it be an accurate scale too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back