WHAT I HAVE LEARNED TO GROW A SUCCESSFUL CHANNEL!!!

BRANDOCOMMANDO

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1.BE CONSISTENT! (NOT JUST FOR YOU TUBE, BUT FOR ANYTHING YOU DO IN LIFE)
2.BE PERSISTENT! (NEVER GIVE UP! KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT OBSTACLES YOU ENCOUNTER!)
3.POST QUALITY CONTENT! (SPEND TIME EDITING YOUR VIDEOS, THINK!!!!!)
4.POST DAILY!(KEEP YOUR FANS ENTERTAINED EVERYDAY, AND GET THEM TO WANT MORE)
5.POST CONTENT PEOPLE CAN FOLLOW YOU ON!( TRY NOT TO POST 1 TIME THINGS, TAKE PEOPLE ON A JOURNEY WITH YOU OR TRY AND ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING, HAVE FUN TOGETHER!)
6.BE HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE!(TEACH PEOPLE USEFUL INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP THEM!)
7.BE ORIGINAL!!( I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, NOBODY WANTS TO KEEP SEEING THE SAME IDEA OVER AND OVER AGAIN! WE ALL HAVE UNIQUE IDEAS BUT WE GOTTA USE THEM!! USE YOUR BRAIN!!!)
8.BE ENTERTAINING!(BE YOURSELF AND BE CONFIDENT, PEOPLE DON'T ONLY SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR CONTENT BUT FOR YOU!)

IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE ON HOW TO GROW YOUR CHANNEL ADD ON TO THE LIST BUT I THINK I COVERED THE MOST IMPORTANT TIPS TO GROW! LETS HELP EACH OTHER SUCCEED!!!! I KNOW WE CAN!!!

Reactions: FraYoshi

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like this list...I'm not sure about the "post daily" thing. It may work for some channels, but I would sincerely run out of time, energy, and sanity if I had to post every day. I've been exhausted by vlogging channels where you know the creator has no interest in posting, but they have to hit that "everyday" thing, and it shows. I'd rather someone who posts one day per week with quality content than someone who only phones it in every single day.

In the "be original" idea, I'd say also "be yourself." There are so many people trying to replicate the "big" YouTubers' successes, and those folks got where they are because they're being themselves. It may take you a while to build an audience, but when you do, don't you want it to be because you're being authentic, rather than being a copycat?

Reactions: FraYoshi

BRANDOCOMMANDO

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your absolutely right it may not work for all channels. i might take it off the list mabey post a couple times a week or even once! thanks for your response!

BRANDOCOMMANDO

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
post consistently( like post when you say your going to post) i'd say post at least once a week!

EposVox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah, I'd say no on the "daily" bit - especially since you already have consistency mentioned.

Also, jeeeeze caps.

BRANDOCOMMANDO

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea i already considered taking it off the list what else would you add to the list?[DOUBLEPOST=1449841164,1449814696][/DOUBLEPOST]mix up content perhaps be creative!