what happens when you reach 100 Subscribers and 1000

I just hit 90 subs the other day, and given how my growth has been, I guess I'll find out in another couple of months if there is any truth to this.

U will get nothing at 100 subs.

The only thing that works on youtube is people watching and sharing your videos. The big problem is, at least as far as I am concerned, is many develop "communities" where they watch and like eacho ther's videos, which is just a form of deceptive algorithm trickery. But, it works. So... make a bunch of "friends" who will watch your vids and stop by your live chats. It is a joke really.

I think having the custom URL at 100 subs is pretty useful since most people fail to follow through on your marketing posts about your new content. Having a nice clickable link that has your channel name seems more attractive. I have been battling a plateau of 146 subs for a couple months now but if you look closely I’m actually gaining new subs that are more reactive to my posts while losing the subs who don’t actually watch or interact with any of my content.

Search and discovery improves right along with the other analytics. The bigger your channel, the more YouTube will suggest your content, but aside from eligibility for partnership at 1000 (assuming you have the watch hours), these milestones do not trigger anything special as far as "search and discovery". I'm approaching 1500, and all my analytic curves are gradual changes with no spikes or drastic changes at the dates when I hit 100 or 1000 subs.

Back