What free source can give me 200 to 1,000 free YouTube views?

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have a brand new channel about pet niche. But there was no view. My video content concept was how to train your pet, pet care, pet funny moments etc. How can I get view using free sources on internet.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
SEO with good tags, titles and descriptions and of course a good video itself is your best option. Make videos that people are searching for and then target the search terms.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Look out for a discord server about pets where you can share your videos! That's how I started,, sharing my videos on Discord servers

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
You can post your videos on subreddits, discord servers, and stuff like that that relates to your videos. Plus there's personal social media like your own Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and stuff like that where you can post it as well. But you're not guaranteed numbers from any of these places, so if it doesn't hit the view count you wish, don't worry.

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know any sites like this. If you do find out, please get back to us. PS. I tried to get to your page to view a few of your videos but the link did not work. It says This channel does not exist.

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
Apart from the content quality, upload consistency is an important factor too. Views and channel exposure increase as you post more often. I would target a weekly upload schedule if possible, more power to you if you can upload a quality video every couple of days or so.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Participate in the comments section of related videos in a thoughtful, non-promotional way. Avoid phrases like "check out my channel".

Reactions: KatyAdelson

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
sorry for the essay but just trying to help....

if you are talking about "fake automated views from software and websites"...... then I highly suggest not to. but you are free to do w/e you want.

i talk by experience as I once had a gaming channel, DO NOT do sub 4 sub or trade comment for comment. do not use any services that gives you "fake views" you will only destroy your channel and yes....youtube developers are not stupid.... they will be able to pick that. I get it, we all want views and subs but those need to be earned. Also, do youtube for yourself and as a hobby. if it picks up, then great, if not then w/e as long as you have fun.

i can go on about the differences I notice on my gaming channel that once existed vs this new channel I created not too long ago. views are slower yes.... sub 4 sub and fake views yeah you get instant views right away and maybe comments and more likes....but tbh, YT only really cares about how often people click on your "recommended to watch" and audience retention.

sure I am not a big youtuber and really dont care to be as I just document my own offroad stuff for myself and friends....but for years I have follow moto vlogger youtubers who once was at 200 subs to now 100k subs. and some even hitting 500k to 1mill. I can tell you just like everyone else....he would average 50 - 100 views....well 100 views is usually a good sign but no he would average 10 - 30 views.

I started noticing as a year or 2 went by, those videos....even though it was one of his firsts would hit 10k to 100k views.

I can speak for experience of my tiny channel. my views are slowly climbing on ea video. maybe or 2 views every other week or something....sometimes 1 view a week....but here is the thing at least you know people are finding your videos..it is there in the ranks.

my gaming channel and other sub4sub channels that I examined would get hit with views but will FOREVER stay stuck at like say 70 to 100 views. and some of these channels had fake views...pretty obvious and I would just be nosy and pass by every other week or so and after the bought views it would not climb up.

Best way I can describe it..one of my first youtube videos (3 months ago) called 2018 klx250 riding through the colorado roads. for abour 2 months it was at about 20+ views. just took a look at it and its at 120 views. same with my change a tire video. was stuck at 28 views for a while and seems now its getting found and now at 100 views. so what about 1 or 2 years from now? but i bet if I subbed 4 subbed or bough fake views it would have never been found my legit viewers because the algorithm knows

youtube takes time....takes patience...the dude I follow took him 10+ years to hit 100k subs. now is when his channel is on fire almost getting 1k every week

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really agree with the points before.

It is SOOOOOOO tempting to go for sub4sub and even purchasing subs but I am committed to not going down this route.

What is the point, if I wanted my content to be seen by a load of bots then great.

I want a genuine audience, that will take time I know.

We have 48 at the moment but last week it was 30, slow growth but it's GROWTH. I will just keep learning and continue to put out the best content that I can.

It will get there in the end, or it wont. But I wont take any short cuts and don't think you should either.