What does family and friends think of your channel (if you told them)?

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What does your family and friends think of your YouTube channel? How did you break it/introduce it to them? If you have not told anyone about it is there any reason why? I feel like most people that start off don't tell anyone (including myself) but I could be wrong. I am just curious.

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use to conceal my first few channels. After my most current one. I become very open about it. I love the support my family and friends give me. It honestly has opened me up to my family in an entire new way :) wbu?

Reactions: tlegacytv

Agin Visuals

Reaction score
I've always been on and off with YouTube for the longest time until now, and I hid it for awhile. My close friends knew but no one outside of that knew. This year everyone i know, knows about it and supports it, including family to a certain extent hahaha how about you?

BrainStormed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What does your family and friends think of your YouTube channel? How did you break it/introduce it to them? If you have not told anyone about it is there any reason why? I feel like most people that start off don't tell anyone (including myself) but I could be wrong. I am just curious.
Lmao , if I showed my family/friends my YouTube channel they would think I'm an edge lord. I give my opinions on controversial topics quite alot.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I show everyone my channel. The reason I made an account was originally so I could share videos with friends & family without sending them huge files.

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use to conceal my first few channels. After my most current one. I become very open about it. I love the support my family and friends give me. It honestly has opened me up to my family in an entire new way :) wbu?
That is awesome lol I just got a new mic from amazon and I told my sisters about it and they thought it was pretty cool. Not telling parents yet because they well just tell me it might get in the way of college ( I will let them know eventually) and I want to hit a milestone before I show my friends lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1473207389,1473207169][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've always been on and off with YouTube for the longest time until now, and I hid it for awhile. My close friends knew but no one outside of that knew. This year everyone i know, knows about it and supports it, including family to a certain extent hahaha how about you?
Hopefully you can stick around on youtube a little while, I am trying to avoid being gone too long. I have only told my sisters. Only because I just got a mic from amazon and they wanted to know what was in the package. I'm not telling anyone else for a little while.[DOUBLEPOST=1473207654][/DOUBLEPOST]
My family vaguely disowned the idea of it and I decided to not tell anyone else until I reached a certain milestone.
I wouldn't want to keep talking about it and prove nothing.
I know what you mean lol if I told my parents they would probably get on my about worrying about college and not making crappy videos on the internet. Only my sisters know but I will let my friends know when I hit a milestone as well. Also is there anyway to contact you outside yttalk lol I saw your page on twitter and I couldn't tell and idk if my youtube messages are sending. I enjoy your videos btw!

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Well only my mum knows about it, she likes it she help me fund my first camera, she just likes to see me enjoying myself:)

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's totally
My family vaguely disowned the idea of it and I decided to not tell anyone else until I reached a certain milestone.
I wouldn't want to keep talking about it and prove nothing.
That is totally understandable! Well I really hope you reach the milestones you desire! :D

Reactions: Tabbes

tlegacytv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I show everyone my channel. The reason I made an account was originally so I could share videos with friends & family without sending them huge files.
Dude you are very brave but I admire that. If I showed everyone I know I would not hear the end of it. Also I might make videos about certain people I know irl and it would be awkward if they saw it lol[DOUBLEPOST=1473401539,1473401353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well only my mum knows about it, she likes it she help me fund my first camera, she just likes to see me enjoying myself:)
It's really awesome how supportive your mom is with your passions. If I told my parents they would tell me that I shouldn't waste my time and that I should focus on finishing college. College is stressful and YouTube is my escape:). I will show them one of these days but not anytime soon.